- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities
- 28 August 2015
- Last updated:
- 24 August 2017, see all updates
Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities, Bank Levy and Bank Surcharge.
Breakdowns of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities by number, income, allowances, deductions, company sector and financial year.
All statistics relate to the UK. No sub-national geographic breakdowns are available. Broad industry sector breakdowns are included in this publication.
Published: 28 August 2015
Updated: 24 August 2017
- Updated with latest data for current year.
- Addition of Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities document for current year
- Corporation Tax Statistics update to the sectorial split of Corporation Tax receipts for May 2016 ( Table 11.1A ). Contact: CT Receipts : Dylan Underwood (email@example.com) Contact: CT Liabilities : Tim Hanison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First published.