- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities
- 28 August 2015
- Last updated:
- 8 November 2017, see all updates
Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities, Bank Levy and Bank Surcharge.
PDF, 1.13MB, 65 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Breakdowns of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities by number, income, allowances, deductions, company sector and financial year.
All statistics relate to the UK. No sub-national geographic breakdowns are available. Broad industry sector breakdowns are included in this publication.
Published: 28 August 2015
Updated: 8 November 2017
- The Corporation Tax statistics published on 24 August 2017 have been revised because of a minor error. Table 11.3 has been subject to a minor amendment following the discovery of an error since this release was first published. The headline figures were not impacted and this has not affected any other part of the release or any of the tables. Previous publications are unaffected.
- Updated with latest data for current year.
- Addition of Analyses of Corporation Tax receipts and liabilities document for current year
- Corporation Tax Statistics update to the sectorial split of Corporation Tax receipts for May 2016 ( Table 11.1A ). Contact: CT Receipts : Dylan Underwood (firstname.lastname@example.org) Contact: CT Liabilities : Tim Hanison (email@example.com)
- First published.