This statistical publication provides provisional information on the overall achievements of 16- to 18-year-olds who were at the end of 16 to 18 study by the end of the 2017 to 2018 academic year, including:
- A levels and other academic level 3 qualifications
- tech level and applied general qualifications
- level 2 vocational qualifications and technical certificate qualifications
- progress in English and maths qualifications (for students without an A* to C grade in these subjects at key stage 4)
- level 3 maths qualifications (for students with an A* to C grade in maths at key stage 4)
- level 3 value added progress and minimum standards (in revised publication only)
We published provisional figures for the 2017 to 2018 academic year in October 2018. The revised publication provide an update to the provisional figures. The revised figures incorporate the small number of amendments that awarding organisations, schools or colleges and local authorities submitted to the department after August 2018.
We have also published the 16 to 18 performance tables for 2018.
We will publish an update to this release covering the completion and attainment measure, and retention measure, in March 2019.