Primary school performance tables: 2012
Achievements of pupils in each state-funded primary school in England.
Reference Id: SFR34/2012
Publication type: Performance tables
Publication data: Local authority data
Release date: 13 December 2012
Coverage status: Final/provisional
Publication status: Published
The primary school performance tables show:
- results from the key stage 2 (KS2) tests in reading and mathematics
- KS2 teacher assessments in English, reading, writing, mathematics and science; and
- KS1 to 2 progress measures in English and mathematics.
- key measures for sub-groups of pupils in each school, including disadvantaged pupils, low-, middle- and high-attaining pupils, boys, girls, pupils with English as an additional language and pupils who have been in the school throughout the whole of years 5 and 6 (non-mobile pupils). Additional school-level data is also available, including:
- information on the expenditure of each maintained school open for the full financial year 2011 to 2012. The expenditure data takes the form of spend per pupil for a wide range of expenditure categories including funding and income, education staff spend and learning resources and curriculum spend
- the numbers of teachers, teaching assistants and other school staff. It also provides the pupil-teacher ratio and the mean gross salary of full-time teachers;
- information on the characteristics of the pupils attending the school;
- pupil absence data for each school.
The data can be viewed and downloaded from the school performance tables section.
Data at national and local authority level of key stage 2 national curriculum assessments from 2011 is also available .
0114 274 2117