Data, updated every 6 months, on membership numbers of third party certification schemes for domestic electrical work.
Every 6 months we ask the schemes to provide us with information on their total registered membership at the end of the 6-month period and the number of jobs the registered members have undertaken in the period.
The latest published data covers the period from October 2014 to March 2017.
Third party certification schemes for domestic electrical work statistics: October 2014 to March 2017
PDF, 123KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- Data collected for the first time for the 6-month period ended 31 March 2015.
Published: 12 August 2015
Updated: 7 September 2017
- Published latest Third party certification schemes for domestic electrical work statistics covering the period from October 2016 to March 2017
- Addition of table with statistics covering the April 2016 to September 2016 period.
- Published six monthly data of the third party certification schemes for domestic electrical work covering the period from October 2015 to March 2016.
- Published latest third party certification schemes for domestic electrical work statistics covering the period 1 April to 30 September 2015.
- First published.