Statistical data set
Terrorism arrests - analysis of charging and sentencing outcomes by religion: data tables
Data on terrorism-related arrests, charges and sentencing.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Data tables to accompany ‘Terrorism arrests - analysis of charging and sentencing outcomes by religion’.
- proportion of terrorism-related arrests by religion
- proportions of terrorism-related and other charges by religion
- length of sentence for convictions following terrorism-related charge
- average sentence length by religion for convictions following terrorism-related charge
- sentence length following terrorism-related charge by religion and within maximum sentence categories