Driving licence holding and vehicle availability tables, produced by Department for Transport.
Full car driving licence holders aged 17 to 20 by gender: England (with chart) (MS Excel Spreadsheet, 86.5KB)
Reasons for not learning to drive by age: England (ODS, 64.7KB)
Household car availability: England (ODS, 14.3KB)
Adult personal car access by gender: England (ODS, 21.5KB)
Households with or without a motorcycle by household car availability: England (MS Excel Spreadsheet, 102KB)
Adult personal car access by age and gender: England (ODS, 21.9KB)
National travel survey statistics
Public enquiries 020 7944 3097
Published: 30 July 2013
Updated: 27 July 2017
- Table 0201, 0203 to 0206, 0208 updated to 2016 data.
- Tables updated to the latest data for the year 2015.
- Tables updated to the latest data for the year 2014.
- Tables NTS0201 to 0208 updated to include data for the year 2013.
- NTS02 - Driving licence holding and vehicle availability 2012 data added. This replaces previous editions of these tables.
- First published.