Statistical data set
Farm business income, net farm income and cash income time series
Annual time series of the main measures of farm income from the Farm Business Survey.
This time series includes annual statistics for farm business income, net farm income and cash income. These are the three main measures of farm income that come from the Farm Business Survey. The figures are broken down by the main types of farm (eg cereals, dairy, specialist pigs).
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 11 February 2013
Updated: 21 March 2017
- Corrected cash income 2016/17 real term prices.
- Updated with Farm Busines Income forecast 2016/17 dataset.
- Minor updates to 2015/16.
- Updated with 2015/16 outturn figures.
- Updated with 2015/16 forecast figures.
- Dataset updated with 2014/15 data.
- Farm business income, net farm income and cash income time series updated.
- Updated for Farm Business Income 2014/15.
- Updated with revised 2013/14 figures.
- Updated to include 2013/14 figures.
- Updated to include 2013/14 forecast figures.
- Updated figures for 2012/12.
- Formatting of figures amended.
- First published.