Statistical data set
Driver CPC qualification and training data
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) statistics, including initial qualifications and periodic training completed.
About this data set
This data set comes from data held by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
It isn’t classed as an ‘official statistic’. This means it’s not subject to scrutiny and assessment by the UK Statistics Authority.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 460KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Data you cannot find
Data you cannot find could be published as:
You can send an FOI request if you still cannot find the information you need.
Freedom of Information requests
Freedom of Information Requests
The Axis Building
112 Upper Parliament Street
Contact form https://forms.dft.gov....
Data that cannot be released
By law, DVSA cannot send you information that’s part of an official statistic that hasn’t yet been published.
Published: 28 September 2015
Updated: 27 March 2017
- Updated 'Driver CPC monthly statistics' with data for February 2017
- Updated 'Driver CPC monthly statistics' with data for December 2016 and January 2017.
- Updated 'Driver CPC monthly statistics' with data for November 2016.
- Updated 'Driver CPC monthly statistics with data for October 2016.
- Updated with data to September 2016.
- Updated with data to August 2016.
- Updated with data to May 2016.
- Updated 'Driver CPC monthly statistics with data for March 2016'.
- Updated 'Driver CPC monthly statistics' with data for January 2016.
- Updated Driver CPC periodic training, driver qualification cards and centre and course approvals with latest data to December 2016.
- Updated Driver CPC monthly statistics to November 2015.
- Updated with data for October 2015.
- Updated with data for September 2015.
- First published.