Statistical data set
Car theory test data by test centre
Car driving theory test pass rates for each theory test centre in Great Britain.
About this data set
This data set comes from data held by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
It isn’t classed as an ‘official statistic’. This means it’s not subject to scrutiny and assessment by the UK Statistics Authority.
Ref: DVSA5201 ODS, 2.15MB
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Data you cannot find
Data you cannot find could be published as:
You can send an FOI request if you still cannot find the information you need.
Freedom of Information requests
Freedom of Information Requests
The Axis Building
112 Upper Parliament Street
Contact form https://forms.dft.gov....
Data that cannot be released
By law, DVSA cannot send you information that’s part of an official statistic that hasn’t yet been published.
Published: 24 September 2015
Updated: 30 March 2017
- Updated 'car theory test pass rates by gender, month and test centre' with data to December 2016.
- Updated 'car theory test pass rates by gender, month and test centre' with data to September 2016.
- Updated table 'DVSA5201 - Car theory test pass rates by gender, month and test centre' with data to March 2016.
- Updated 'Theory car pass rates by gender, month and DTC' with data to December 2015.
- Updated 'Theory car pass rates by gender, month and DTC' with data to September 2015.
- First published.