Statistical data set
Agriculture in the United Kingdom data sets
Data sets to accompany the 2016 Agriculture in the United Kingdom publication.
These data sets accompany the tables and charts in each chapter of the 2016 Agriculture in the United Kingdom publication. There is no data set associated with chapter 1 of that publication.
Chapter 2 - the structure of the industry (ODS, 47.6KB)
Chapter 3 - farming income (ODS, 80.8KB)
Chapter 4 - accounts (ODS, 161KB)
Chapter 5 - productivity (ODS, 140KB)
Chapter 6 - prices (ODS, 39.9KB)
Chapter 7 - crops (ODS, 196KB)
Chapter 8 - livestock (ODS, 119KB)
Chapter 9 - intermediate consumption (ODS, 62.4KB)
Chapter 10 - public payments (ODS, 50.1KB)
Chapter 11 - environment (ODS, 41.3KB)
Chapter 12 - organic farming (ODS, 30KB)
Chapter 13 - overseas trade (ODS, 70.1KB)
Chapter 14 - the food chain (ODS, 59.3KB)
Chapter 15 - key statistics for the EU (ODS, 24.3KB)
Published: 9 July 2012
Updated: 17 July 2017
- Chapter 3 dataset revised to correct error in table 3.2, agriculture share of GVA percentage.
- Updated chapter 8 and 13 datasets to correct minor errors.
- Updated with 2016 AUK data sets.
- Updated with revised datasets, Ch2, Ch3 and Ch11.
- Updated all datasets with 2015 data and included organics dataset.
- The reason for the update is: Chapter 4 dataset updated due to correction to item 10, other agricultural activities, in both real and current account tables.
- Published amended Chapter 8 Livestock dataset.
- Datasets for Agriculture in the United Kingdom 2014 published.
- Updated Chapter 2 Structure and Chapter 8 Livestock pig populations for 2013 only,
- Updated table 4.1 to correct errors in lines 30 to 34.
- Updated to include 2013 figures.
- Updated Table 8.6 Hen eggs following a methodological review. For further information contact Leigh Riley, e-mail email@example.com.
- Minor updates to tables.
- Updated following publication of Agriculture in the United Kingdom 2012 to include figures to 2012.
- Correct file now attached for chapter 5 (crops).
- First published.