Working Tax Credit: help with the costs of childcare WTC5
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- HM Revenue and Customs: leaflets, factsheets and booklets and Tax credits
- 2 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
Guidance explaining help with the costs of childcare for parents.
PDF, 943KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
If you work, are responsible for a child or children and pay for childcare you may be able to get extra help with the costs. This is through the childcare element of Working Tax Credit.
Published: 2 April 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- This guidance has been updated to reflect changes effective from 6 April 2017, and a Welsh language translation added.
- WTC5 has been updated to reflect new tax year changes
- New information available for the 2016 to 2017 tax year.
- The 2015 to 2016 form has been added to this page.
- First published.