Transport Analysis Guidance (TAG) provides information on the role of transport modelling and appraisal.
This document gives guidance on the analysis of highway assignment modelling in transport appraisals.
WebTAG provides information on the role of transport modelling and appraisal, and how the transport appraisal process supports the development of investment decisions to support a business case.
- Designing a highway assignment model
- Validation and convergence standards
- Calibration and validation data
- Network data, coding and checking
- Network calibration and validation
- Route choice calibration and validation
- Trip matrix calibration and validation
- Assignment calibration and validation