2016 performance tables: technical and vocational qualifications
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Performance tables: technical and vocational qualifications
- First published:
- 16 December 2013
- Last updated:
- 28 November 2014, see all updates
- Applies to:
Technical and vocational qualifications approved for teaching from September 2014 and reporting in the 2016 performance tables.
Ref: DFE-00680-2014 PDF, 420KB, 18 pages
Ref: DFE-00472-2014 PDF, 559KB, 29 pages
Ref: DFE-00473-2014 PDF, 509KB, 22 pages
These documents list:
- all non-GCSE qualifications for 14- to 16-year-olds for reporting in the 2016 key stage 4 performance tables
- qualifications in the tech level category for reporting in the 16 to 19 performance tables in 2016
- qualifications in the applied general qualifications category for reporting in the 16 to 19 performance tables in 2016
Published: 16 December 2013
Updated: 28 November 2014
- Updated '2016 key stage 4 performance tables: inclusion of 14 to 16 non-GCSE qualifications'. The document describes the changes.
- Updated the list of tech levels that will be included in the 2016 school and college performance tables.
- Tech levels and AGQ downloads updated.
- Updated the Tech Levels list.
- Updated the first lists of Tech Levels and Applied General qualifications for 16-to-19-year-olds and the third annual list of non-GCSE key stage 4 performance tables.
- Updated the third annual list of non-GCSE qualifications that will count in the key stage 4 performance tables. The first lists of Tech Levels and Applied General qualifications for 16- to 19-year-olds will updated in spring.
- First published.