Violence against women and girls newsletter: winter 2016
This is the winter 2016 edition of the violence against women and girls newsletter.
PDF, 369KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This newsletter includes updates on:
- VAWG service transformation fund
- national statement of expectations
- tampon tax fund
- Mirabal sisters and International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- multi-agency statutory guidance for the conduct of domestic homicide reviews
- new domestic abuse statistical bulletin and data tool
- updated domestic violence disclosure scheme guidance
- family courts
- stalking protection order
- Mark Sedwill, Home Office Permanent Secretary
- forced marriage unit
- Home Office female genital mutilation (FGM) unit
- Home Office atrium event
- national FGM centre