This is the December 2010 edition of the violence against women and girls newsletter.
PDF, 104KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
In this issue:
- bid period for Home Office funding opens
- review of commercialisation and sexualisation of children
- managing sex offenders
- forced Marriage Unit publishes guidance
- Department of Health publishes paper on violence against women and children
- review of UK Border Agency ‘Gender Issues in the asylum claim’ guidance
- overseas champion to tackle violence against women and girls appointed