VCERT online: confidential medical information

Form to report your medical condition.


VCERT online

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use the VCERT form to surrender your entitlement to drive large vehicles.