The Traffic Commissioner made orders to:
- issue a warning to the operator and Mrs McGroarty, as director, in relation to repute
- issue a warning to the operator in respect of vehicle roadworthiness
- fine the operator £2000, to be paid to the Scottish Government by 30 October 2018
- place a condition on the licence that access and egress to the operating centre at 108 High Street, Motherwell and any future operating centres will be in forward gear only
- grant the variation application and the authorisation on the licence will be 9 vehicles
The decision was made on 13th September 2018.