Brochure outlining opportunities for venture capital investors in the UK, and government support for investment via the Department for International Trade's (DIT) Venture Capital Unit.
PDF, 1.13MB, 34 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
DIT’s Venture Capital Unit helps promote and drive investment into innovative UK companies. This can be through direct equity investment into companies, setting up new UK-based funds or by investing in existing funds
The brochure includes:
- why you should invest into the UK now
- government support that is available to potential investors
- an overview of the incubators and accelerators across the UK ecosystem
- an overview of some of the UK most innovative sectors - including fintech, life sciences, digital, cyber and clean tech
- case studies of companies supported by DIT’s Venture Capital Unit
- contact details of the team to request further information
This was published originally by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) which has since moved to the Department for International Trade (DIT).