These documents explain the UK Border Agency’s structure and salaries for 2011. The two sets of data were compiled at March and September 2011…
These documents explain the UK Border Agency’s structure and salaries for 2011. The two sets of data were compiled at March and September 2011.
You can download information in CSV format below about:
- the number and types of posts in the UK Border Agency
- the salaries (within £5,000 bands) of the most senior civil servants in our organisation and the salary costs of their teams
View the information
You can find the CSV files on senior and junior staff salary and structure information at the foot of this page.
Organogram on the Cabinet Office website
- Organogram of the structure and salary information - September 2011
- This information focuses on posts rather than people. The following posts are included:
- those occupied by permanent staff
- those occupied by fixed term appointees
- all posts occupied by a member of staff loaned or seconded into the department (regardless of funding arrangement)
- all staff on loan or secondment out of the department for which the department is incurring a cost
- all staff who are being paid but are not in a substantive post
- vacant posts
The following posts are excluded:
- exclusions on security grounds
These publications are based on information taken on 31 March and 30 September 2011. Like all organisations, staff changes occur on a frequent basis, which makes complete accuracy at this level of detail a difficult task.
- The total UK Border Agency staff cost in the audited accounts for 2009-10 was £918,343,000 and in the provisional accounts for 2010-11 is £905,219,000. This figure includes additional workforce related costs including pensions and allowances but excludes the cost of voluntary exit and early retirement schemes.
HO, UKBA, IPS, CRB, CSL, NFA and HMIC
- Team salary costs are rounded to the nearest £10,000.
Non-Departmental Public Bodies and the Independent Inspectorate
Non-Departmental Public Bodies and HM Inspectorate of Constabulary structure and salary reports from 2011.
Date: Thu Jun 16 14:17:02 BST 2011
- Senior staff salary and structure information from the UK Border Agency - September 2011 (Comma Separated Value file - 60kb)
- Senior staff salary and structure information from the UK Border Agency - March 2011 (Microsoft Excel file - 60kb)
- Junior staff salary and structure information from the UK Border Agency - September 2011 (Comma Separated Value file - 64kb)
- Junior staff salary and structure information from the UK Border Agency - March 2011. (Comma Separated Value file - 64kb)