UK Co-ordinating Body annual report: 2013 to 2014
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The UK Co-ordinating Body's annual report for 1 May 2013 to 31 March 2014, including its performance against business plan targets.
PDF, 356KB, 31 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This annual report outlines the UK Co-ordinating Body’s constitution, objectives and performance indicators, and its performance against business plan targets.
It also includes information on the UK Co-ordinating Body’s:
- resources, staffing and structure
- corporate governance and risk management
- harmonisation and competent authority activity
- management board membership
- governance statement
The report has details of UK Co-ordinating Body groups, including:
- Paying Agency Director’s Forum (PADF)
- Paying Agency Co-ordination Board (PACB)
- Accounts and Finance Working Group (AFWG)
- Information Technology Working Group (ITWG)
- United Kingdom Accreditation Compliance Committee (UKACC)