The UK Co-ordinating Body's annual report for 1 May 2011 to 30 April 2012, including its performance against business plan targets.
This annual report outlines the UK Co-ordinating Body’s constitution, objectives and performance indicators, and its performance against business plan targets.
It also includes information on the UK Co-ordinating Body’s:
- resources, staffing and structure
- corporate governance and risk management
- harmonisation and competent authority activity
- management board membership
- governance statement
The report has details of UK Co-ordinating Body groups, including:
- Paying Agency Director’s Forum (PADF)
- Paying Agency Co-ordination Board (PACB)
- Accounts and Finance Working Group (AFWG)
- Information Technology Working Group (ITWG)
- United Kingdom Accreditation Compliance Committee (UKACC)