Research and analysis
Troubled Families programme: progress by December 2012
- Department for Communities and Local Government and Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Troubled Families programme: progress data and financial framework and Support for families
- 4 March 2013
- Applies to:
Figures provided by local authorities that capture the progress made in the first 9 months of the Troubled Families programme.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 120KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These figures are provided by local authorities and capture the progress they have made on the Troubled Families programme. They are broken down by all 152 upper tier authority areas in England and include:
- the number of families that had been identified for inclusion in the programme at 31 December 2012
- the number of families that were being worked with at 31 December 2012
- the number of families turned round at 21 January 2013 (more detail about what local authorities need to achieve with each family in order to claim the result-based payment can be found in the troubled families financial framework)
These figures will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Published: 4 March 2013