Trial of specialist independent advocates for victims of child trafficking in the West Midlands.
FOI release 31633
- Starting date of the trial
- Who and which contractor has been hired to evaluate the trial
- What is the budget for the provision of advocates for the trial period.
- What is the age range of the victims of child trafficking.
- The target and aims of the trial to provide full and specialist independent advocacy services for the victims of child trafficking in 23 local authority areas including West Midlands.
The information was released on 11 June 2014.