Our annual report and accounts describes how we have delivered against our objectives, our expenditure and other matters of parliamentary and public interest, including our sustainability report.
Key elements include:
- our financial performance during the year and the financial position at the year end
- our progress with setting up a shared legal service
- our progress implementing the priority projects in the Civil Service Reform Plan
- how we have met our objective to deliver a high quality legal service to our clients
- how we have supported our people through training and career development
- our strong performance against the three performance measures agreed with HM Treasury (client satisfaction, full cost recovery and Lexcel accreditation)