These reports do not change the current guidance in Transport Analysis Guidance (TAG). They may inform future changes to guidance with further research. The reports cover:
- valuation of landscape impacts of transport interventions using an ecosystems services approach
- production of emission curves for use in the National Transport Model and TAG
- a review of the methods for use with non-conventional ICE and ultra-low emissions vehicles
- congestion dependent values of time in transport modelling
- economic benefits of strategic roads
GDP and welfare impacts
Email email@example.com with your name, organisation and email address to join the TAG mailing list.
Data protection regulations
The Department for Transport (DfT) will use your contact details to send you emails about developments to the TAG, invitations to engagement events and feedback surveys. Your information will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose without your permission.
More information about how DfT looks after your personal data.
To remove your details from the TAG mailing list email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.