Transfer a Societas Europaea to the UK (SE TR02)

Use this form to register a transfer of an Societas Europaea (SE) to the UK.



You may use this form to register a transfer of an SE to the UK.

A fee of £20 is payable to Companies House in respect of a transfer. Make cheques or postal orders payable to ‘Companies House’.

Nationalities and countries

Use our list of nationalities and countries to complete your form. We’ll only accept entries from this standard list.

Published 6 October 2014
Last updated 9 February 2018 + show all updates
  1. Link added to nationalities and countries list.
  2. New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
  3. New version updated
  4. First published.