News about benefits, pensions and DWP services for people who work with or advise our customers – April 2014.
Touchbase is a monthly publication for external organisations and people who work with or advise our customers. It has news about:
- pensions and DWP services
- relevant news from other government departments and agencies
This edition includes articles about:
- Universal Credit rolls out to Wales
- DWP takes steps to speed up the claims for Personal Independence Payment
- new measures for jobseekers
- new Housing Benefit measures for migrants
- DWP seeks new provider for the Work Capability Assessment
- more employers are recognising disabled talent
- Automatic enrolment
- State Pension Online
- other news in brief
Read more about Touchbase and find other editions.