- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- 22 March 2016
- Last updated:
- 20 June 2017, see all updates
What the Environment Agency is doing to reduce the risk of flooding in Totnes, South Devon.
PDF, 744KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document explains what the Environment Agency is doing to reduce the risk of flooding in Totnes, South Devon.
Published: 22 March 2016
Updated: 20 June 2017
- June 2017 update added.
- Two new phone numbers added at the bottom of contacts section.
- Update on work as the Totnes flood defence scheme has gained planning permission.
- Update entitled 8 November added, and information on the Quay.
- Update added re public drop in response and plan of proposed works.
- First published.