Totnes: reducing the risk of flooding
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- First published:
- 22 March 2016
- Last updated:
- 20 April 2017, see all updates
What the Environment Agency is doing to reduce the risk of flooding in Totnes, South Devon.
PDF, 744KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document explains how the Environment Agency is seeking information from people who live and work in Totnes in order to understand how they think flood risk could be reduced.
Published: 22 March 2016
Updated: 20 April 2017
- Two new phone numbers added at the bottom of contacts section.
- Update on work as the Totnes flood defence scheme has gained planning permission.
- Update entitled 8 November added, and information on the Quay.
- Update added re public drop in response and plan of proposed works.
- First published.