The UK fire and resilience offer
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation and Home Office
- Part of:
- Exports and inward investment
- 18 January 2017
DIT DSO has been working in partnership with the UK fire sector to maximise the UK’s approach to fire and resilience exports.
PDF, 2.87MB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Chief Fire Officers Association (CFOA) and DIT Defence and Security Organisation (DIT DSO) have worked jointly to identify and capture the full UK fire sector export offer. This includes:
- fire suppression systems
- disaster relief
- flood rescue
- command and control
- fire engines
- chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear response
- contingency planning
- fire prevention through effective building design
Fire and resilience opportunities appear in a number sectors, from:
- major construction, such as engineering design and services provision and installation
- transportation projects
- major event planning
- utilities infrastructure projects including energy and industrial / chemical facilities
This publication covers:
- strength of the UK’s industry in the fire and resilience sector
- the vast array of capabilities offered by the UK
- the need to improve coordination and visibility of overseas opportunities
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Published: 18 January 2017