Skills Funding Agency annual report and accounts, 2012 to 2013
The Skills Funding Agency's annual report and accounts for 2012 to 2013.
Ref: ISBN 9780102984323, HC 237 2013-14 PDF, 1.74MB, 104 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The annual report and accounts for 2012 to 2013 includes the Chief Executive’s review and an overview of the role of the Skills Funding Agency (SFA). It also has details of the SFA’s:
- performance in the financial year 2012 to 2013
- achievements in the academic year 2011 to 2012
- management team
- programme assurance
- reporting of personal data-related incidents
- financial commentary
- sustainability report
- remuneration report
- statement of the Chief Executive of Skills Funding’s responsibilities
- governance statement
The financial information includes:
- certificate and report of the Comptroller and Auditor General to the Houses of Parliament
- statement of comprehensive net expenditure
- statement of financial position
- statement of cash flows
- statement of changes in taxpayers’ equity
- notes to the accounts