Skills Funding Agency annual report and accounts, 2010 to 2011
The Skills Funding Agency annual report and accounts for 2010 to 2011.
Ref: ISBN 9780102974546, HC 1393 2011-12 PDF, 1.49MB, 92 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The annual report and accounts for 2010 to 2011 includes the Chief Executive’s review and an overview of the role of the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
It also has details of the SFA’s:
- management team
- programme assurance
- reporting of personal data-related incidents
- financial commentary
- remuneration report
- statement of the Chief Executive of Skills Funding’s responsibilities
- statement of internal control
The financial information includes:
- certificate and report of the Comptroller and Auditor General to the Houses of Parliament
- statement of comprehensive net expenditure
- statement of financial position
- statement of cash flows
- statement of changes in taxpayers’ equity
- notes to the accounts