The Department for Education aims to be an exemplar equal opportunities employer. We value the skills and perspectives that a diverse and representative workforce bring to us and recognise that this will enable us to meet our objectives.
Please have a look at the information on the work we are undertaking to ensure that our workplace is fair and free from any less favourable treatment.
In the documents you will find:
* Data on our workforce, including site related information and information on the representation within our Directorates
* Information on the work of our staff diversity networks
* Information about how we implement and review reasonable adjustments
* The outcome of any surveys or external benchmarking assessments we have undertaken.
We will update the information on this page as new information is available or if anything changes on how we support our staff. We anticipate that this will include:
* Further details from our 2011 staff survey
* Appraisal data
* Grievances and disciplinary data, and
* Recruitment and leavers data.