The purpose of this Circular is to: draw attention to these amendments and explain the changes they make to the Building Regulations 2010…
The purpose of this Circular is to:
- draw attention to these amendments and explain the changes they make to the Building Regulations 2010, the Building (Approved Inspectors etc.) Regulations 2010, the Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010 and various Local Acts listed in Annex D to this Circular
- explain the transitional provisions
- announce the approval and publication of new Approved Documents K, P and Regulation 7
- announce the amendments to other Approved Documents
- announce the authorisation of new and extended competent person schemes
This Circular does not give advice on the technical requirements of Part K, Part P or Regulation 7 as these are matters covered by Approved Documents.
This is a priced publication available from TSO (The Stationery Office), PO Box 29, Norwich NR3 1GN. Order through the Parliamentary Hotline (Lo-call): 08457 023 474, fax: 0870 600 5533, textphone 0870 240 3701, email: email@example.com or visit www.tsoshop.co.uk to buy online.