The Building Act 1984, Building (Amendment) Regulations 2012: Circular 02/2012
The purpose of this Circular is to: draw attention to these amendments and explain the changes they make to the Building Regulations 2010…
Ref: ISBN 9780117541177 PDF, 778KB, 20 pages
Order a copy (£8.00)
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The purpose of this Circular is to:
- draw attention to these amendments and explain the changes they make to the Building Regulations 2010, the Building (Approved Inspectors etc.) Regulations 2010, the Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010 and various Local Acts listed in Annex D to this Circular
- explain the transitional provisions
- announce the approval and publication of new Approved Documents K, P and Regulation 7
- announce the amendments to other Approved Documents
- announce the authorisation of new and extended competent person schemes
This Circular does not give advice on the technical requirements of Part K, Part P or Regulation 7 as these are matters covered by Approved Documents.
This is a priced publication available from TSO (The Stationery Office), PO Box 29, Norwich NR3 1GN. Order through the Parliamentary Hotline (Lo-call): 08457 023 474, fax: 0870 600 5533, textphone 0870 240 3701, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tsoshop.co.uk to buy online.