Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Teaching schools: how they are making a difference
This publication was withdrawn on
See ‘Teaching schools: the school perspective’, a report from 2015 that looks into what teaching schools around the country are doing across their main areas of responsibility.
Impact report on the difference teaching schools are having on the school system.
Find out how teaching schools make a difference to the school system.
- play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession
- lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development
- identify and develop leadership potential
- provide support for other schools
- designate and broker specialist leaders of education
- engage in research and development
This report looks at examples of how teaching schools take the lead in teacher training, staff development and school improvement.