Impact report on the difference teaching schools are having on the school system.
Find out how teaching schools make a difference to the school system.
- play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession
- lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development
- identify and develop leadership potential
- provide support for other schools
- designate and broker specialist leaders of education
- engage in research and development
This report looks at examples of how teaching schools take the lead in teacher training, staff development and school improvement.