Tachograph special notice 02-10
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Approved Tachograph Centre manual: special notices and Road safety
- First published:
- 18 July 2013
The approved tachograph centre special notice for May 2010.
PDF, 35.6KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This tachograph special notice is about:
- completion of GV212
- overspeed setting for N1 and M1 vehicles
- procedure to be followed if a card jams in a DTCO 3281 device
- replacement of seals
- Semmler roller brake tester
Published: 18 July 2013