- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Approved Tachograph Centres (ATCs): forms, guidance and notices
- 19 August 2014
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
The approved tachograph centre special notice for July 2014
PDF, 53.7KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This tachograph special notice is about:
- storage of tachograph parameters in the tachograph memory
- changes to the approved tachograph centre manual
- request for designated managers to check GV209 and GV213 are up to date
- training certificate reminder
Published: 19 August 2014