Tachograph special notice 01-13
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Approved Tachograph Centre manual: special notices and Road safety
- First published:
- 3 January 2014
The approved tachograph centre special notice for December 2013.
PDF, 28.9KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This tachograph special notice is about:
- clarification on what to do with new tachograph installations into older vehicles that are now ‘in scope’
- continental workshop key and workshop report license card
- Semmler TC net system with new TC download
- BM 20200 rollers have been accepted for use in Approved Tachograph Centres
- the Digidown and Digidown Plus v 47 and the DigidownPC application v 0.2.29
- Stoneridge Optimo Programmer and Hartridge Rollers
- M1/N1 adapters - extension to their use
- Skillray Webcal tachograph centre software v 18.104.22.168
- Stoneridge Optimo Programmer V2.1 software update
- VOSA change of name to Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
Published: 3 January 2014