The main aims of this research were to measure:
- the overall customer experience of agents of high net worth individuals
- how this experience has changed over time
The research builds on the first High Net Worth Unit (HNWU) agent survey which was conducted 2 years after the launch of the High Net Worth Unit, in 2011.
The research specifically explores:
- awareness and knowledge of the HNWU
- dealings agents have had with the HNWU in the last year
- experiences and ratings of the HNWU
- the profile of high net worth individuals that agents worked for
The survey comprised of 588 telephone interviews with agents of high net worth individuals dealt with by the HNWU.