Guidance on Department for Communities and Local Government and Government Offices spending data 2010-11 HM Treasury requires that all central…
Guidance on Department for Communities and Local Government and Government Offices spending data 2010-11
HM Treasury requires that all central government departments should publish details of their April - September 2010 spending for transactions over £25,000 by the end of October 2010, and thereafter publish monthly data by the last day of each month. This department has lowered its threshold and publishes its transactions over £500.
Local authorities will follow a similar process but will be required to publish expenditure over the lower £500 threshold from 31 January 2011.
The Department’s arm’s length bodies will each be responsible for publishing their own spending data, both on their own websites and on data.gov.uk.
Points to note on this report:
- Currently listed below is the spending report for February 2011.
- Over £500 transparency spending data is taken from SAP’s general ledger payment transactions.
- Data also includes Government Procurement Card spending.
- As required by HM Treasury, the data relates to accounts payable payments and credit note transactions for grants and procurement expenditure, recorded at the time the transaction was processed on SAP. The data excludes any subsequent journal transactions and accounts receivable receipts.
- Travel, subsistence and other employee transactions - these are currently published on a summarised anonomised basis. They are summarised by ‘Expense area’, then ‘Expense type’, by day.
- The data is published in CSV and Excel formats in payment date sequence.