Ofsted survey report evaluating how well the legislative framework serves children and young people who have special educational needs.
This Ofsted survey report considers provision for education up to the age of 19, as well as the contribution made by social care and health services. The report focuses on:
- the accuracy and appropriateness of identification and assessment across settings and areas
- expectations about potential
- access to good educational provision and other services tailored to meet their needs
- improvements in opportunities
- the progress made in preparing disabled children and young people and those with special educational needs for the future