Social media spend
Response to Freedom of Information request regarding spending on social media over the last three financial years.
Ref: 15/01590 PDF, 156KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Response to Freedom of Information request regarding spending on social media over the last three financial years in relation to the following questions:
- What is the number of staff working at the department?
- How many Twitter accounts is the department responsible for, either directly or indirectly, and what are their @ handles?
- How many employees in the department have licences for social media products?
- What was the total amount of money spent by your department on social media in 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2014/15 so far?
- What were the individual amounts spent on social media products, training courses and consultants?
- I would like to know how much was paid, and to whom, for any other costs associated with social media, such as promoted posts on Twitter? Please indicate:
- The financial year in which promotion took place
- The campaign that was promoted;
- The cost of promoting the named campaign;
- The number of times promoted posts were seen;
- The number of times promoted posts were clicked on;
- Details of the number of ‘likes’ the department Facebook page received as a result, including the starting figure and end figure;
- The number of clicks through to the information on www.gov.uk.
7.The amount paid for department Twitter accounts to appear in the ‘Who to Follow’ panel on the Twitter website.
Published: 16 February 2015