Response to Freedom of Information request regarding spending on social media over the last three financial years in relation to the following questions:
- What is the number of staff working at the department?
- How many Twitter accounts is the department responsible for, either directly or indirectly, and what are their @ handles?
- How many employees in the department have licences for social media products?
- What was the total amount of money spent by your department on social media in 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2014/15 so far?
- What were the individual amounts spent on social media products, training courses and consultants?
- I would like to know how much was paid, and to whom, for any other costs associated with social media, such as promoted posts on Twitter? Please indicate:
- The financial year in which promotion took place
- The campaign that was promoted;
- The cost of promoting the named campaign;
- The number of times promoted posts were seen;
- The number of times promoted posts were clicked on;
- Details of the number of ‘likes’ the department Facebook page received as a
result, including the starting figure and end figure;
- The number of clicks through to the information on www.gov.uk.
7.The amount paid for department Twitter accounts to appear in the ‘Who to Follow’ panel on the Twitter website.