Research and analysis
Small Business Survey 2014: additional analysis data
Data from a further analysis.
Ref: BIS/15/258 MS Excel Spreadsheet, 71.3KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document is a follow up to the 2 Small Business Survey 2014 reports published in March 2015:
- Small Business Survey 2014: businesses with employees
- Small Business Survey 2014: businesses with no employees
It provides the following data tables on small to medium-sized businesses:
- internet access and use, by size
- performance characteristics of businesses with and without websites
- percentage that are home-based
- internet access and use, by industrial sector
- gender leadership composition
- percentage doing work in the public sector
- percentage that are social enterprises or have mainly social or environmental aims