Provides a detailed analysis of the use of mentoring by businesses included in the 2012 Small Business Survey.
Ref: BIS/13/884 PDF, 2.96MB, 47 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A presentation that complements the Small Business Survey 2012 (SBS) by providing a more detailed analysis of the use of mentoring by businesses.
It presents the findings relating to:
- whether businesses have a business mentor
- the effectiveness of mentoring
- use of mentors and business capability
- use of other business support
- the factors affecting the use of mentoring