This document summarises findings from a workshop with policy makers and industry representatives called ‘Lifetime Learning in the Digital Age Summit’. The workshop and this report aim to improve the government’s understanding of the future of digital skills.
The report covers 5 main areas:
- current digital skills requirements
- gaps in the provision and attainment of digital skills
- future digital skills and the impact of technology
- roles key actors can play
- limitations and gaps in the evidence base that require further research
It was produced as part of the Foresight Future of skills and lifelong learning project.