Research and analysis
Skills and lifelong learning: learning in the digital age
Report summarising the outcomes of a workshop on the future of digital skills.
PDF, 386KB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document summarises findings from a workshop with policy makers and industry representatives called ‘Lifetime Learning in the Digital Age Summit’. The workshop and this report aim to improve the government’s understanding of the future of digital skills.
The report covers 5 main areas:
- current digital skills requirements
- gaps in the provision and attainment of digital skills
- future digital skills and the impact of technology
- roles key actors can play
- limitations and gaps in the evidence base that require further research
It was produced as part of the Foresight Future of skills and lifelong learning project.