Sellafield Magazine: issue 6
Issue 6 of Sellafield Ltd's magazine. Main feature: Sonic boom - 3D mapping and gaming technology revolutionises the Sellafield clean-up.
PDF, 7.62MB, 104 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Sellafield Magazine takes you behind the scenes at the Sellafield site and the work of Sellafield Ltd.
In this issue:
- Sonar technology at Sellafield
- Decommissioning the Windscale Pile Chimney
- In focus - Thermal Oxide Reprocessing Plant (Thorp)
- Transforming Sellafield - the site’s changing mission
- Removing radioactive sludge from the legacy ponds
- Reducing hazard and risk at Sellafield
- Pride of Sellafield Ltd Awards
If you have any feedback about the Sellafield Magazine, email email@example.com.