Issue 5 of Sellafield Ltd's magazine. Main feature: Calder Hall's 60th Anniversary - from construction to decommissioning.
PDF, 9.16MB, 112 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Sellafield Magazine takes you behind the scenes at the Sellafield site and the work of Sellafield Ltd.
In this issue:
- Memories of Calder Hall
- In focus - Magnox Reprocessing Plant
- Measuring our performance at Sellafield
- How do we prepare for an emergency at Sellafield?
- Inspiring innovation - helping our engineers deliver creative solutions
- Who’s responsible for what in the nuclear industry?
- Project Servator - policing Sellafield differently
- James Fisher Nuclear - from Sellafield to global success
- Waste management on a nuclear site
If you have any feedback about the Sellafield Magazine, email firstname.lastname@example.org.