Sellafield Magazine: issue 3
Issue 3 of Sellafield Ltd's magazine. Main feature: Clean-up milestone - retrieving the last bulk fuel from Sellafield's legacy pond.
The Sellafield Magazine takes you behind the scenes at the Sellafield site and the work of Sellafield Ltd.
In this issue:
- Nuclear clean-up milestone achieved
- What is nuclear decommissioning?
- In focus - Pile Fuel Cladding Silo (PFCS)
- Lasersnake, the new robotic arm
- Decommissioning - beyond legacy ponds and silos
- Regulating Sellafield - the role of the Environment Agency
- Thinking differently about nuclear waste management
- Practising Sellafield’s emergency procedures
If you have any feedback about the Sellafield Magazine, email email@example.com.
Published 1 April 2016