Issue 3 of Sellafield Ltd's magazine. Main feature: Clean-up milestone - retrieving the last bulk fuel from Sellafield's legacy pond.
PDF, 8.73MB, 108 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Sellafield Magazine takes you behind the scenes at the Sellafield site and the work of Sellafield Ltd.
In this issue:
- Nuclear clean-up milestone achieved
- What is nuclear decommissioning?
- In focus - Pile Fuel Cladding Silo (PFCS)
- Lasersnake, the new robotic arm
- Decommissioning - beyond legacy ponds and silos
- Regulating Sellafield - the role of the Environment Agency
- Thinking differently about nuclear waste management
- Practising Sellafield’s emergency procedures
If you have any feedback about the Sellafield Magazine, email email@example.com.