Issue 2 of Sellafield Ltd's magazine. Main feature: An in-depth look at how Sellafield's emergency services keep the site safe and secure.
PDF, 6.87MB, 84 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Sellafield Magazine takes you behind the scenes at the Sellafield site and the work of Sellafield Ltd.
In this issue:
- Defence in depth - keeping Sellafield safe and secure
- Magnox Swarf Storage Silos (MSSS) - cleaning up Sellafield’s legacy
- In Focus - Pile Fuel Storage Pond (PFSP) decommissioning
- What happens when a nuclear plant stops operating?
- Who regulates Sellafield?
- Nuclear industry innovations
- Scrutinising Sellafield - local stakeholder groups
If you have any feedback about the Sellafield Magazine, email email@example.com.