Securities in respect of Corporation Tax

Find out what happens when HMRC may ask for a security bond for Corporation Tax if you're an employer or trader.



If HMRC think there’s a risk you will not pay your Corporation Tax on time, they can ask you to pay a cash deposit or bond as security.

Use this guide to find out the process and how to pay it.

Published 6 April 2019