Form for suppliers to complete to be included in the schools financial health checks supplier directory.
PDF, 98KB, 1 page
PDF, 218KB, 3 pages
To register as a supplier providing financial health checks to schools you will need to complete the supplier registration form.
Schools will contact you if they want to find out more about the services you offer.
Suppliers already listed in the directory should also use the form to let us know of any changes to their information.
Please note that:
- the schools financial health checks supplier directory is not a complete list of organisations that provide financial support to schools
- organisations listed in the supplier directory are not endorsed by the government, DfE or EFA
- if a supplier is in financial difficulty, or is the subject of a financial investigation, the DfE reserves the right not to include them as a supplier
- the estimated value of a single contract issued by any school, academy or MAT should not comprise a value in excess of the appropriate EU procurement threshold
You can also access more information, tools, training and guidance about schools financial health and efficiency.
Questions, comments or suggestions
We’d like to hear from you if you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this page or any of the schools financial efficiency content. This includes how we can improve the content and what other materials you would find helpful.
Please use the DfE enquiry form including schools financial efficiency in the subject title.
Published: 6 July 2016
Updated: 26 October 2016
- Removed Excel supplier registration form and linked to new online form. Updated the advice for suppliers guidance.
- First published.